Image manipulation, viewing and collection management software
Created by Colin Pike – “Thistle Cottage Software”.
Our email address -
Oct 2005, New features in Version 5.9a include:
- Changes to make it easier for beginners to use
- Automatically searches to find photos at startup
- No need to manually set up playlists, program remembers settings
- Captions on thumbnails
- Improved thumbnail controls
April 15, 2005. Brand new - "Digital Shoebox" tutorials released for private or classroom use. Free!
April 9, 2005, New features in Version 5.8a include:
- fix to problem relating to borders and 3d edges;
- addressed a couple of printing issues.
March 2005, New features in Version 5.8 include:
- fix to startup problems found with some configurations;
- fix to problem relating to closing whilst playing thumbnails.
March 2005, New features in Version 5.7 include:
- Redeye removal;
- One-click auto color enhance;
- Color frequency distribution graphs;
- Improved color adjustments;
- "3d-tilt" as well as "straighten" and "rotate";
- improved captioning;
- sepia, and black and white;
- optional large fonts.
Oct 2004, New features in Version 5.6 include:
- Easier to add new photos to existing playlists
- Publishing - automatically build fully cross-indexed and linked websites, complete with thumbnails, using "selected playitems"
Sep 2004, New features in Version 5.5a include:
- Extended coloring options allows you to further customise color schemes .
Sep 2004, New features in Version 5.5 include:
- For people who don't like mice or who have difficulty using them - A range of keyboard shortcuts to give simple access to all menu items and most operational features straight from the keyboard.
- Improved 'selecting' of items including large indicator lights on thumbnails - incredibly useful for batch functions such as keywording or building collages.
- An Auto-collage feature, simply select a number of pictures and press the "collage" button (or "F3") and the program will automatically resize them and build a collage for you. You can then, if you wish, adjust each prior to saving the collage either as a new picture or a replacement for all the component pictures.
- An improved "open" panel which provides buttons to allow quick access to the file filters (eg pictures, movies etc) and also dropdown access to the most recent directories (folders) and playlists.
- Revised menus for simplification
- Screens which are set at 640*480 pixels will now function better than previously
Aug 2004, New features in Version 5.4 include:
- "trawl" - which searches for material starting from any directory and automatically builds playlists for you, a "select all" feature on the open panel and improved bulk keywording.
"DoNeatThingsWithYourStuff" is a Thistle Cottage Software product.
Copyright 2005 all rights reserved.